This is one of famous hawker food you can find in
- 2oz pork cut into thin strip
- 1 slice if ginger thinly sliced
- 3 shitake mushroom soak, drained and cut into strip
- 1 individual package of cellophane noodle ( I used 2 packages for mine)
- Hand full of black fungus, soak, drained and cut into strip
- 5 to 6 cup soup based
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- White pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp oil
- Mix corn starch with water and set aside
- Heat oil in a pot, add in ginger and mushroom stir fry for about 5 min.
- Add in soup base and bring to boil
- Add black fungus and pork strip, bring to boil
- Add in Soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt.
- add cellophane noodle and bring to boil
- lastly add in corn starch mixture and bring to boil.
- Server with some white pepper, scramble egg and red vinegar