Vietnamese Spring Rolls

Getting lazy these days as you can tell i have not update my blog for decade. Not sure because of the hot weather or what, I have not had any appetite to eat therefore wasn't really into cooking for the past couple weeks.

Since we have not had any Vietnamese food for a while, we decide to make some Vietnamese spring roll for weekend lunch/snack. It is very easy to prepare and they are delicious. Have to admit that this is the 2nd times I make the spring roll, so roll wasn't really look as good.

The filling I prepared for my spring roll are:

  • Cooked Shrimps
  • Romaine lettuce
  • Thai Basil
  • Mint
  • Vietnamese Rice noodle for spring roll
Ingredient for Dipping Sauce
  • Fish sauce
  • Water
  • Lime juice
  • Fresh chopped chillies
  • Sugar
  • Ground peanut
Add all the ingredient together and adjust according to your own taste. Just be careful with the fish sauce, it maybe very salty depends on the brand you used.

Love this color shot from my hubby and just want to share with you. Aren't the looks color and yummy?

1 comment:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Colorful indeed! I still have difficulty roll it really tight like those sold outside without breaking the skin. *oh well*