The history class ...



Let’s talk little about my daily life. Since my husband and I had a baby last year, I only cook once a week. What this mean is I prepare a big batch of lunches and dinners that could last for the whole week during the weekend and we just reheat and eat during the weekdays. As time past, cooking for dinner is getting so boring and not even think about trying something new. One day, while I was searching for my son’s birthday cake recipes and design, I came across a couple food blogs. Since then I enjoyed reading all the food blog and can’t help to stop myself browsing all the gorgeous food pictures, recipes and all the information people shared with each other every day. I collect recipes especially baking related and desserts. I have been craving to create an online recipes collection for long time but just never get the chance to implement it. I guess… reading all the food blog has inspired me to become one of the gang and also reminded myself not to give up doing thing you love. So I decided to open up myself to try new things every week whether eating out a new restaurant or trying some new recipes from my recipes collections.... Stay tune for my next adventure to Greece.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greece? I can't wait ... [rubbing my hands in anticipation]. With a Blog name like yours, I guess you have a Malaysian background. Where are you located now?

cocoa said...

Ben, sorry to let you down. What I truly mean is a taste from Greek :)
Yes, I am 100% made in Malaysia, currently located in Kansas. Not much Malaysian restaurant around town that why I adored all the simple and yet delicious cooking people cook at home.