5 Facts About Me...

I have been tagged by Happy Home Baking to do this MEME.

Here are the MeMe rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Man.. this is the tough one.. need to come up with 5 facts about myself, this really got me thinking....

Fact #1: I only shop for clothing when they are on sales or clearance.


Fact #2: My hubby and I got married at Las Vegas. ( ok, not those drive thru kind of wedding)


Fact #3: We have a guinea pig as pet since hubby and I were out of college and move to KC to start out working life together


Fact #4: I love all type of desserts and sweets except American's Pie

Fact #5: I am summer person. I don't like cold weather therefore I don't really enjoy winter season. Winter make me feel depress.


Now here are my tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cocoa,
Thanks for the tag.

I also buy sale or clearance clothes (for myself). Every women loves a good sale. :)

I will work on this tag for my next article.

tigerfish said...

Thanks for the tag. I'm with you on #1. I will find time to do this. Thanks.