Very simple but quite time consuming dish that I don't usually prepare. It's ham roll with asparagus. All you need are some asparagus and ham. This is quite a tasty dish where you get the saltiness taste from the ham blend with the natural sweetness from the asparagus. I enjoy it very much.
Here's how I prepared.
- Cut asparagus into 3 pieces long
- Slice the ham and blanch the ham in boiling water to reduce the saltness
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water and oil
- Roll and seal the edge with corn flour
- Steam ham roll for about 8 -10 mins
- In a bowl mix in some soy sauce, salt, sugar, water and corn starch.
- Bring the mixture to boil and pour on the roll
- Ready to serve.