Nutella Crescent Roll

Here's my shortcut way to satisfy my Italian style breakfast croissant with Nutella spread. Always stock up some crescent rolls in my freezer just in case I ran out of food to snack in between meal or breakfast.
To prepare this all you need it a can of crescent roll and some spread or jam. Add a layer of jam on the dough and roll it up. Bake in the over for 15-20 minutes.. voila.. you got a nice and warm breakfast. how easy is that ?
In case you are interested to know who is always with me while I am in the kitchen preparing meal. Here you go, mommy's little helper in his apron and cooking utensil. haa.. He is sure having fun in the kitchen banging all my pots and pans.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love nutella and I love crescent (especially the buttery kind). What a lovely combination!

My girls love to help me out in the kitchen as well. Recently, I was looking for a nice dishware. I was looking for something to hold the sweet creamy Avocado desert I made. I was asking myself, "Hymm, where should I put this in?"

My little Dragon said, "in my mouth". Cooking with our children can be so rewarding, isn' it?

Little Corner of Mine said...

Your little helper so cute ah, got his oversize apron too! LOL! CUTE!
Those ready made roll sures come in handy when we are lazy and need a quick fix and snack huh?

cocoa said...

Lee Ping, yes yes..by reading all the magazine about kid helping in the kitchen i can imagine how fun it is to have them help out with some baking.. unfortunately my son is not at that age yet :)

LCOM, Thanks haa.yeah my hubby dressed him up with the oversize apron.I love those frozen roll and always stock some when they are on sales and sometime they can be as cheap as 50 cent each!!

Jo said...

Hi cocoa,
Been to your blog a few times but only started leaving msg today. Couldn't resist after seeing your boy with his apron on!

Are you a Malaysian? Can I add you into my blogroll? Thanks.

Yuri said...

hey cocoa, your son is so adorable! I miss my kids at that age, they r so independent now hard to get them to do what i tell them. enjoy him now! boys are very sweet at the toddler age...

tigerfish said...

Geez...he's so cute in that over-sized apron! Looking to taking over your chores and cooking? :P

cocoa said...

Yuri, yeah he is definitely keeping me busy all the time.

Tigerfish, ha haa.. yes, i am waiting for that moment to come so i can sit back and relax :)

cocoa said...

Jo, thanks for visiting my humbler blog. Yes, I am a Malaysian living 1/2 the globe away from home. Please do add me to your blogroll.