A simple tofu stir-fry I like to prepare for my family. The provided recipe is a rough estimate amount I used, if you interested to try please adjust the flavor according to your personal preference :)
- 1 cube of tofu
- 200gm minced meat
- 4 tbsp chopper scallion
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp hot bean paste
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp dark( black) vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- corn starch and water as thickening agent
- 3 tbsp oil
- Heat pan with oil, and stir fry and break the meat into pieces for about 3 minutes.
- Add in ginger, garlic, scallion, hot bean paste and bean curd stir fry for another minute.
- Add in water, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil, cover the pan with lid and let it simmer for 3 mins.
- Add the corn starch mixture
- Garnish with some scallion and ready to serve.