This is one of my family favorite stir-fry I would like to share with you. The original recipe from my cookbook collection uses white fungus, since I am out of the white, I replaced it with the cloud ear fungus.
- 1 cup cloud ear fungus ( pre soaked and cleaned)
- 1/2 lb Pork
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 lb Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Ginger (julienne)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 3 tbsp water
- Marinate pork with soy sauce, wine and corn starch
- Cut Asparagus in about 1.5 inch long
- On a stir fry pan, heat about 1 tbsp oil, stir in ginger until fragrant.
- Add in asparagus and 2 tbsp water and stir for about 2-3 minutes until steamy. Removed and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and stir fry pork until turn cooked.
- Add in fungus, asparagus and sauce. Stir to mix well.