Happy Papa's Day

This is hubby first Father's day as papa. We didn't not have any special plan but stay home and spend some fun time with Aidan.
The celebration started with cupcakes baking and peek-a-boo card making. I found this cute cupcakes decoration and this handmade card from a magazine (Thanks to my weekly allergy shot. I was able to check out some cute idea from magazine while waiting in my doctor's office), and decided to give it a try.
The card was made from a cutout Aidan's hand print and his cute dinner picture I took last week. Since Aidan love peek-a-boo game so much, I thought this was the perfect card for happy papa's day.
As for the cake, to make sure I won't screw up the cake, I decided to go with a cake mix route. I baked 24 cupcakes from Pillsbury pineapple cake mix and decorated with homemade cream cheese frosting. The cake was light and soft and the frosting is super sweet, in my opinion.
Overall, it was a relax and easy Sunday( except for my car broke down in the 2nd half of the day).

No comments: