While I was looking for other way to prepare the bean spout, suddenly thought of this Korean side dish we ate few months back from the Chosun Korean BBQ restaurant. I like this dish very much because it taste very light and refreshing especially when they serve it cold. So after some recipes hunting online, I found this recipe and decided to give it a shot.
- 250g green bean sprouts
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp chopped green onion
- 1/8 tsp white sesame
- Boil some water in a pot
- Add in bean sprouts when the water boiling. and let them boil for 2 mins
- Drain the water. let them cool.
- Sprinkle the salt on top, mix well and let it sit for about 3 mins.
- Squeeze the green bean sprouts with your hands to discard the water
- Add the remaining the seasoning sauce, and mix them well.
Ok..here's how the next picture was taken. It was weekday night I prepare the dish. As you know I broke my camera few weeks ago, so I asked hubby to take a picture of the dish before he eat since I need to feed Aidan. Instead of taking the picture of the spout on the serving plate, he took the picture below. The bean sprout on his rice bowl before he took his first taste... duh! luckily got caught, other wise this will be my only picture to show off the dish hmm...