The All You Can Eat Pancakes promotion is going on at IHOP right now and I was considering going there for breakfast during the weekend. After some deep thought, I started to wonder how many pancakes can I eat at 1 time? Is it really a good deal? After all, I don't want to make myself look like a giant pancakes when leaving the restaurant. So I decided to whip up a small batch of pancakes at home for myself and my family of course, just to satisfy my craving and dream.
This recipe was adapted from Florence, Since I don't any buttermilk at home, i uses 2% fresh milk and while i am typing, i just realized i forgot to add the oil to my batter. Oh well.. it still taste good in my opinion without the oil.
Ingredients: (Click here for the original version)
- 120g self-rising flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 25g sugar
- 190ml 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp oil
- PAM to coat the pan
- Blueberries for topping ( optional)
- Mixed all ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk until the batter is smooth
- Used a non-stick pan, spray a thin layer of PAM on a medium heat
- Pour in desired amount of batter or i used 1/4 size cup over the pan and let it cook pancakes until the bubbles appear on it. You can add any topping or fruit at this point before turning the pancakes over
- Turn the pancakes over and cook until brown
- I serve mine with Apricot syrup and butter. Yum Yum..