Let's Dish! verdict..

This is a follow up post from the meal I packed from Let's Dish! last weekend. Let's reveal the truth tasting of the dishes...

Rosemary and Mustard Grilled Steak
The marinade consist of rosemary, mustard seed, thyme, garlic and soy sauce.My quickie version to grill the steak is by George Foreman. Placed the marinated steak on the grill and cook for 10 - 15 minutes and let it rest for another 5 minutes before chow in.

Verdict: Quite tasty, better than the plan old grill steak with steak sauce.


Chile Lime chicken with Black Bean Salsa
Chicken breast marinated in lime juice, chili powder and garlic and the black bean salsa consist of black bean, lime juice, roasted bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, cilantro.

Verdict:I am not a black bean fan, but i think the salsa taste quite good even though it has been in the freezer for few days. The chicken tasted great as well and not as spicy as I expected.



Savory Apricot-Crusted Salmon
This is the first dish we made. The fish wasn't as fresh and clean as I wish. The spread consist of apricot preserved, breadcrumb, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and dill. Rub all the mixture on the salmon fish and bake for 15 minutes with the fish wrapped in aluminum foil and removed the top foil and back for another 5 minutes.

Verdict:This is ok dish for me. I was expecting the crust to be a little crispy. Overall the fish is a little bit too sweet for me. I still prefer the plan old mayonnaise salmon.

No comments: