Nutella Frosted Cupcakes

I love cup cake. They are so cute and I think they are perfect for kids' birthday party. As plan for my son's 1st birthday party this August, I decided to bake some cupcakes as his birthday cake. I have never bake cup cakes before, with my baking skill, I think it is probably a good idea to practice now.

Here it goes.. My first cup cake creation Nutella Frosted Cupcakes from
BakingBites



The cup cakes looks overflow to me. According to the recipe, I should able to make 12 cup cakes from this measurement, and here it goes 12 overflow cupcakes :( I am quite disappointed with the look of the cake but the cake does taste good. The cake is very Soft and light, very rich buttery flavor with a touch of nutty flavor. Yummmm no wonder for those who tried this recipe gave it a thumbs up.

I guess it's going to be a Cupcakes Summer for me this year. Stay tune for more Cupcakes adventure.

1 comment:

KOKOPELLI said...

wonderful recipe :) i love nutella! i never bake cup cakes before but i'll try this recipe.Thanks